Oakie has been with us now for about 7 weeks now (minus the week we were gone to Oregon). He is about 3 months old, and already 18lbs. He is sleeping through the night, and crying when he needs to go out and potty. It's been pretty easy with him. He hates his kennel still, but actually does great when I leave him out in the house with Ari and Sake if we need to run somewhere. Ari and Sake are getting better with him. They play with him outside, and sake still lets him sleep curled up next to him. It's so cute. Eben loves to play ball with Oakie, only he gets mad because he never brings it back. I think that Oakie and Eben are going to be best buds growing up with each other. Eben always tells me "mom, I love Oak". That makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment